Saturday, December 20, 2008

New kits and a Freebie!!

Hiya !!

Had some new kits released this past week at CILM











I had a really fun time with that last one, All of the clip-art is hand drawn by me, and I really like how it turned out. I hope you all do as well!!

I liked it so well that I've made an add-on freebie that co-ordinates with this kit. The freebie includes two papers and three frames that are not included with the kit, you can only get them here. The clip-art girl in the freebie preview is not included, you have to purchase the CILM kit for her. I just thought she looked cute on the preview... LOL

Here's the preview for my freebie add-on:



and you can download it HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Dec. 21, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.